If you make a larger donation, £50 and more, we’ll make it worth your while and give you a voucher for £5 redeemable in the Bakery for bread, or a patisserie to go with your coffee. If you donate £100 we’ll give you a £10 voucher, and so on up to a limit of £100 in vouchers. You can also use them to redeem against any of our short bakery or patisserie courses, which we plan to run early in 2013.
If you want to make a larger donation, ie more than £500, drop us a line and discuss it with one us, a cheque will probably be cheaper than using our easy online payment service, which charges around 4%.
- £50 – will help buy the boxes we sell the larger cakes in
- £100 – will allow us to buy those specialist bread baskets needed to create, slow fermented artisan breads
- £150 – will help us cover advertising costs for 1 month
- £500 – will cover the “training costs” for one of our trainees for a 3 month period
- £1,000 – will pay the salary of one trainee for a month